Vedic mathematics is useful to do mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy calculations are an integral of any profession today and an important skill also.
Vedic maths is based on sixteen sutras, which were unravelled by swami Bharati Krishna Tirtha Ji Maharaj, the Shankaracharya of Govardhan peeth, Puri.
The Sixteen Sutras
- Ekadhikena Purvena – By one more than the one before
- Nikhilam Navatashcaramam Dashatah – All from 9 and the last from 10
- Urdhva-Tiryagbyham – Vertically and Crosswise
- Paraavartya Yojayet – Traspose and Apply
- Shunyam Saamyasamuccaye – The Summation is equal to zero
- Anurupye Shunyamanyat – If One is in Ratio the Other is Zero
- Sankalana-Vyavakalanabhyam – By Addition and by Subtraction
- Puranapuranabyham – By the Completion or Non-Cmpletion
- Chalana-Kalanabyham – Differential Calculus
- Yaavadunam – By the Deficiency
- Vyashtisamanstih – Specific and General
- Shesanyankena charamena – The Remainders by the Last Digit
- Sopaantyadvayamantyam – The Ultimate and Twice the Penultimate
- Ekanyunena Purvena – By One Less than the One Before
- Gunitasamuchyah – The Product of the Sum
- Gunakasamuchyah – All the Multipliers
AA Academy is conducting Vedic Mathematics online classes and also, Abacus Mental Arithmetic, Singapore Math, Spelling Bee, Grammar, Phonics, Handwriting, Midbrain Activation.
BOOK A FREE TRIAL CLASS WITH US NOW!!